Mindtaker Miniatures is a buyer/seller of wargaming and roleplaying items. We sell all over the Web and locally.
Have a large lot of miniatures that you want to get rid of?
We do both consignment and outright purchase, depending on your comfort level and need for immediate cash.
How does it work?
– Submit an appraisal
– We get back to you with a quote
– You ship the items to Mindtaker
– We check in the items
– You get paid!
We buy your miniatures for cash and resell them. We don’t do this with everything because some things just don’t sell (see Items we don’t accept below for details). Additionally, some items will be offered for less than this depending on condition or manufacturer (see below for examples) This is the quickest and easiest option for you. You get cash immediately for your miniatures!
- Current Games Workshop Minis – 25% of Retail Value
- Previous GW Minis/Out of Print Items – 50% of Market Value
- Privateer Press Minis – 10% of Retail Value
- Loose Bits (unsorted) – $1/ounce
- Other Games/Items – Generally 25% of Retail Value or 50% of Market Value, whichever is higher.
You can also use this as a ‘Trade-In’ to use as credit for purchasing other miniatures. This works exactly the same as outright purchase with a few caveats:
- Most items can be traded in at purchase values from above +10%.
- New in Box items can be traded for up to 50% of retail value.
- Some games/manufacturers (Privateer Press, for example) will not apply, please ask if you have questions.
In either case (cash or trade), payment will be made once the items are received.
We sell your stuff for you and take a 30% cut of any sales. We will generally do this with any item. It takes a bit longer for you to get paid, but you earn more for your items.
If you’re interested, let us know. We’re always looking for more consignments.
We can provide you an estimate for potential sales/consignments based on a list and pictures or, if you are ready to go, you can drop off/mail the items and we will start the process immediately.
For a more detailed review of the Consignment Agreement, see our policy page.
You want to sell a NIB Land Raider and a painted Rhino. These two items could each get you the following:
Land Raider (NIB) – $40 Trade, $20 Cash or approximately $33.60 in Consignment
Painted Rhino – Around $15 trade, $11 cash or $15 in consignment
Accepting the Appraisal
In any case, consignment, trade or purchase, upon receipt of items we will begin the process of inventorying and selling them. If you have not obtained an appraisal prior to delivery, an appraisal will be provided as soon as it is completed. Receipt of the items by us implies agreement to our policies and consignment agreement, as well as an agreement that we may begin selling those items. If there is a delay in you responding to our appraisal, this may mean that some items begin to sell before payment is made.
Items that we don’t accept
The following items will not be accepted for purchase, trade or consignment. If these are received in a shipment, they may be discarded without payment at our discretion.
- Recast items (personal cast or from a third party recaster)
- Previous edition Warhammer 40k Datacards
- Bulk Heroclix