How Can I Save On Shipping?
Mindtaker offers a couple of alternative shipping methods to allow you to save on shipping.
Can I Pickup My Items Locally?
Yes! Choose ‘Local Pickup’ during checkout and select the location you would like to pickup at. We are usually available at:
- Mindtaker Miniatures Camas, WA on Weekdays 12-5 and Weekends by appointment.
- Guardian Games in Portland the last Saturday of the Month at noon.
- OC Geeks and Games in Oregon City by appointment.
- Fate and Fury Games in Vancouver, WA by appointment on Friday nights.
- Other locations can be arranged on an individual basis. Message us to discuss this.
Can I Place Items On Hold?
We will hold items for later shipment with payment in full for the items for up to 30 days from date of last purchase.
- This allows you to save on shipping by combining multiple orders.
- To place an item on hold, submit the order with a Shipping Method of ‘Hold for Later Shipment’.
- When you are ready to ship, add a note to your order or contact us via email/messenger. We will run a custom shipping quote and send an invoice for the shipping amount.
How can I get a shipping quote?
Simply proceed to checkout from the cart and you will be able to select shipping options and view prices before finalizing your purchase. If you believe there to be an error in the shipping quote or have a complex order please contact us via messenger for a custom quote.
Do you ship internationally?
How do you package items?
Very carefully. Kidding aside we have the upmost respect for every item in our shop and package to ensure they reach their destinations in the best possible condition. We do reuse packing materials and source used boxes and fillers from our local community to reduce environmental impact. Please contact us with any concerns regarding packing.
Are all the parts included?
All pieces shown in the product photos are included in the sale except in the following circumstances:
1. Models used for scale (these are noted in the photo).
2. Additional items included in the sale without a photo (these would be listed in the item description)
Do you split lots / can I purchase only a portion of a unit or set?
We do not split lots per customer request, we will on occasion break up lots in the same manner that we would discount items. In that event the items will be relisted and a new e-mail notification will go out to subscribers.
How can I find out about new products?
The best way to stay up to date is by joining our mailing list. We send out no more than 1 e-mail a day. You can join here.