Mists of Mindtaker – D&D 5E Adventure Series (Level 2) – “I Still Believe In Goblins” – 18+ Session
August 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15.00
Join Eben, our Dungeon Master, and those brave enough to venture into the unknown in the Mists of Mindtaker Adventure series.
To play, you will need to purchase a ticket below and bring a 2nd level character. You may have mundane items of up to 100g above starting equipment.
This will be a three-hour session, please arrive promptly and be ready for fun.
Session 0 Info:
- This adventure will have elements of combat, roleplay and puzzles.
- Exploration may be limited by the individual scenario weekly
- This is a drop in series and you may attend as many or as few as you want. Players will easily be able to slot into the narrative between adventures.
- Cancellations may occur if less than 3 attendees register for a session.
- Food and drink are welcome at the table (and available for purchase from Mindtaker); phones should be limited.
- Tone of the sessions will be dependent on the players that week, so sometimes we may be jovial, sometimes we may be more serious.
- Player versus player actions are discouraged to avoid conflict at the table
- For the all ages sessions, we will be shooting for a family friendly atmosphere. Please act and plan appropriately.
- For the adult game, we will work to set guidelines at the start of each session. Still, please be aware of those around you and their comfort levels.
- If you are ever uncomfortable with a situation or topic, signal the DM or another player so that we can pause action and resolve any issues.
- This is expected to be a collaborative game and decisions in game and out of game should be made for the greater good of the group.
- Bring your own character at the agreed level.
- All current 5E books are available for use
- Point buy for stats.
- You don’t have to bring the same character to each session; each session can stand alone.
- Experience will not be awarded, per se, but you will be asked to bring an appropriate level character to the session.
- This may mean you will need to level up (or even down) between sessions.