Mindtaker Mayhem! A Blood Bowl Tournament
August 27 @ 9:30 am - 9:00 pm$15.00
Mindtaker Mayhem – four game Blood Bowl tournament
* Name: Mindtaker Mayhem
* When: 8/27/2022
* What: a four game Blood Bowl tournament
* Where: Mindtaker Miniatures, Vancouver WA
* How (Much): $15
Mindtaker Mayhem a standard Blood Bowl Second Season Edition tournament. The first 20 participants will receive a special ‘Mind Taken’ commemorative 3D printed token for use to mark Bonehead, Really Stupid and other negative traits.
The tournament pre-game sequence steps are:
1. Roll for Fan Factor
2. Roll for weather
3. Determine (Roll/Flip) who kicks-off
Differences in Team Value are not considered, so the Prayers to Nuffle table is unused.
You are given 1,120,000 gold pieces to build your team. You may purchase players, rerolls, fan factor, coaches, and cheerleaders as normal with this money. Wizards, Journeymen, Special Play cards of any kind, Mercenaries, and the Halfling Hot Pot are not allowed. You may purchase any other inducements for your team, including Star Players (if you are including a Star Player, you must have 11 players on your team BEFORE hiring them; having 10 players plus a Star is not allowed). You can not have the same Star Player as your opponent. If both of you attempt to field the same player, then that star player has swindled you both! Neither coach may field them. Also, you cannot use Igors or Apothecaries on Star Players per the rule book.
All new star players from the Second Season Edition and subsequent Spike Journals will be allowed. Second Season Edition has given Star Players each their own “Special Rule”. If you have a Star Player on your roster, you are expected to explain the “Special Rule” to your opponent.
Tier 1 teams get 42 SPP to spend:
Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Human, High Elf, Lizardmen, Necromantic Horror, Norse, Orcs, Shambling Undead, Underworld Denizens, Wood Elf
Tier 2 teams get 54 SPP to spend:
Black Orc, Chaos Chosen, Chaos Renegade, Elven Union, Imperial Nobility, Khorne, Nurgle, Old World Alliance, Skaven, Slann, Snotlings, Tomb Kings, Vampire
Tier 3 teams get 66 SPP to spend:
Goblin, Halfling, Ogre
Primary Skills are 6 SPP / Secondary Skills are 12 SPP. No Stat increases. Maximum four (4) of any skill type. You may put a second Primary skill on a player, but it counts as a Selected Primary Skill (may not put a Secondary Skill and Primary on one player – may not add skills to Star Players). A single player with TWO Primary Skills will cost 14 SPP.
Star Players – in addition to their hiring fee – cost you an extra 12 SPP Due to popularity and market demand… Morg, Griff and Hackflem cost 18 SPP (not 12)
* Mindtaker Mayhem Champion (most tournament points)
* Best Defense (fewest TD’s allowed)
* Best Offense (most TD’s scored)
* Most Brutal (most casualties inflicted)
Coaches may only win one award.
Scoring and Tournament Administration:
* Win: 30 points
* Draw: 10 points
* Loss: zero points
* Score 2+ touchdowns: 2 points
* Win by 2+ touchdowns: 2 points
* Inflict 2+ Casualties: 2 points
* Inflict 2 or more casualties than your opponent: 2 points
Jason Weaver (Weav) will administrate the event using Tourplay.net. Coaches are required to have a Tourplay account, and to register and create their teams using the site. Fully painted teams are not required, but highly encouraged. Cocked-dice rules should be discussed before the game begins. Dice sharing is allowed but is not required.
Players are required to bring:
* Their clearly numbered and identified player models/miniatures
* Skill bands to identify skills. The unofficial traditional colors are preferred; ie, blue for Block, green for Guard, white for Wrestle, etc…
* Dice; only NAF or Games Workshop block dice are approved for use; no third-party block dice are allowed
* Tokens for score, rerolls, turnovers and negative traits and more
* Registration: 9:30am
* Game One: 10am
* Game Two: 12:30pm
* Break: 2:50pm
* Game Three: 3:30pm
* Game Four: 6pm
* Awards: ~8:30pm
* Are we using the most recent Games Workshop Blood Bowl FAQ and Errata? Yes